Waste King L-3300 Legend Series 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Operation Waste Disposer Review
The Waste King L-3300 Legend Series 3/4 HP Waste Disposer is a continuous feed operation disposer for waste, and features grinding components that are made of stainless steel, a powerful magnetic motor, corrosion-proof grinding, and superior sound insulation. It operates quietly and efficiently. The 3/4 horsepower motor is capable of grinding the toughest food, and it just requires 60 Hertz, 6.0 current-amps and 115 volts to operate.
Being a continuous feed disposer makes it possible for waste to be added while running. Its swivel impellers, which are made of stainless steel, reduce jamming while a splash guard, which is easily removable, keeps things tidy. It also comes with a reset button that is mounted on its front and is easy to operate and locate. Its grinding chambers are corrosion-proof and ensure that the unit performs well for many years since the glass filled nylon that constructs them is durable. Generally, the L-3300 is septic safe and this makes it environmentally friendly.
- Removable splash guard
- 2700 R.P.M
- A power cord, which is 36-inches
- Grinding components that are free from rust
- Longest warranties in industries
- Lower current draw
- Total energy consumption, which is less that that of a 60-watt light bulb
- Less usage of water
- A permanent magnet motor technology that grinds food waste quickly
- No foam packaging
- Packaged in a hundred percent recyclable material
- Biodegradable stock inserts
- Capable of helping and protecting the earth
- Corrosion proof stainless free for grinding components
- Fast and simple mount system for no hassle installation
- A Front mounted reset button, which is easy to operate
- Insulation of sound for quiet operation
- Safe for proper sized septic tanks
- Long lasting service (ten-year warranty).
- Model number: L-3300
- Product dimensions: 8.5 by 8.5 by 14.5 inches
- Shipping weight: 12.45 pounds
- Motor speed: 2700 RPM
- Motor horsepower: ¾ HP
- Voltage: 115
- Continuous feed
- Current: 6.0 amps
1. Effective stainless steel grinding chamber
The L-3300 has a grinding chamber that minimizes noise since it is insulated. It, therefore, offers the quietest possible grind. Apart from that, it is made of glass-filled nylon meaning, it does not corrode.
2. Easy to install; works with septic tanks
It has a fast and easily mounted system, with all necessary hardware that is easy to install. The garbage disposal comes with a power cord that is 36-inches and is safe for the proper sized septic tanks.
3. 10 year warranty
The L-3300 comes with a limited mechanical warranty, which implies that if you experience mechanical problems with your disposer within the first 10 years of usage, it will be replaced free of charge. In addition to that, the disposer has a lifetime warranty against any corrosion.
What users love abut the Waste King L3300 Waste Disposer
A number of users loved the Waste King garbage disposal because it is capable of handling a lot of food materials without problems. Apart from that, it is very quiet and relatively simple to install. It is also long lasting and, therefore, does not demand replacement within a short period. Generally, they loved it because it performs effectively.